الثلاثاء، 12 أكتوبر 2010

My heart 's autumn







My heart 's autumn 


alone and without you
you are so near but far you too
you make me love
and know how is hate also ?

i miss your words 
i miss you voice
your laugh , your tears
your sadness and your fears
for me , just me .

come back or leave
don't be between
here or not
love me or me 

my heart becomes dry
like the leaves of autmn
but i want to fly
but how i can do ?

i wait and wait
it's a year after year
you promise and promise 
and you disappear

I'm waitng to the winter
may be you remember
the start of the story
what
was under the rain
your eyes and mine
and the bright of love shine


winter bird
first try to write into English


هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. مدونة رقيقه بكل جزء بها
    تجربة جميلة بحاول اخوضها الفترة دي
    ولكنك تنفذينها بكل براعة

    you make me love
    and know how is hate also ?

    تعبير روعة يستحق الاشادة
    خالص احترامي لاسلوبك الراقي والجميل
    ¥k¥

    ردحذف
  2. Karmen

    ليست أرق من كلماتك
    أسعدتني زيارت الأولى وبتمنى نشوفك ع طوول .

    أرق تحيتي .

    ردحذف

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...